موسسه زبان های خارجی فرازان
با ما در فراز باشید!
برگزارکننده دوره های آموزش تخصصی زبان در سطوح مقدماتی تا پیشرفته در اصفهان
مدیر وبلاگ : مجید ودائی
- In order to think, we first need the language to think; so in order to comprehend an English text, you have to think in English, not your mother tongue.
- You’d better divide the process of reading into three phases: (a) Reading the whole story, in order to understand the main idea of the passage, (b) reading again, but this time underlining the “main” words, phrases or anything you don’t understand, (c) reading again, and this time trying to first guess and then checking the things you don’t know in a “monolingual” dictionary, like Oxford, Merriam- Webster, Longman, Macmillan, Cambridge, etc.
Be well aware that each and every paragraph has got a main idea, and some supporting ideas; so try hard to understand them, and you can also write them as marginal notes.
- Be patient! If you don’t fully understand the whole message at first, you’ll get familiar with the text as you progress, and every time you read it.
It is natural if you even don’t know the meanings of thirty words, and some idioms in a passage. It is your ability to manage the situation that counts. You should handle the situation...
Now, I’m going to explain the new words for you. But, keep in mind: Not all the words are actually essential to understand the text!
- lifeline: a person/thing that you depend on
- herb: a plant used as a medicine
- knock-knee: legs that bend toward each other on the knee, like this: ( )
- overnight: in a short time
- foolproof: well designed
- macerate/mæsereit/: to make food soft by leaving it in a liquid
- tincture: a medical substance mixed with alcohol
- lubricate: to put oil on the parts of sth to make them move more smoothly
- ligament: a part inside your body that holds bones together
- deposit: a layer of substance that gradually develops in a particular place
- vaginitis/væ…/: inflammation of the vagina
- acute: becoming very bad very quickly
نوع مطلب : آموزشگاه زبان، دبیرستان،
برچسب ها : روش های خواندن و درک متون(reading) انگلیسی، روش خواندن، روش خواندن متون،
لینک های مرتبط :
دوشنبه 27 شهریور 1396 01:12 ق.ظ
Wow, amazing blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The full look of your web site is magnificent, as well
as the content!
سه شنبه 17 مرداد 1396 06:46 ق.ظ
I think this is one of the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark
on some general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D.
Good job, cheers
یکشنبه 4 تیر 1396 10:12 ق.ظ
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i
could also create comment due to this good paragraph.
سه شنبه 2 خرداد 1396 09:43 ب.ظ
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot
about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a
bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A
great read. I will definitely be back.